You are looking for advices in defining the impact of your urban projects on indoor or outdoor air quality?
Environmental impact studies for development and infrastructure projects
- Air and health components for road infrastructure projects or for comprehensive planning zone programmes (ZAC)
- Air quality studies during construction works
- Air quality studies for new buildings construction (sizing air handling units by characterizing fresh air, construction materials advice and choice for high quality indoor air, etc.)
Governance and strategy
- Atmospheric Protection Plans (PPA) assessment, assistance to government services for PPA formulation (facilitate working groups, organising the public briefings and consultation meetings), guidance during the mandatory consultation phase, executive decisions and general policies drafting
- Indoor air quality studies, search for pollutant emissions sources, interior and decoration materials advise and choice, for buildings open to public (ERP)